Ligaplex® II, 150 Capsules
- Provides the foundation to feed the musculoskeletal system and facilitate freedom of movement
- Nutritional compounds for support of proper formation and maintenance of skeletal tissues
- Involved in maintenance of healthy fluid levels
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cyro-Yeast®, Cardiotrophin PMG®, Ostrophin PMG®, Manganese B12™, Super-EFF®, and Cataplex® E
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B12 and manganese*
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: 180 mcg RAE Vitamin A, 0.6 mcg Vitamin D, 0.7 mg Vitamin E, 2 mcg Vitamin B12, 35 mg Manganese, 10 mg Sodium.
Proprietary Blend 650 mg: Nutritional yeast, carbamide, bovine bone, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine liver, defatted wheat germ, bovine heart PMG™ extract, magnesium citrate, oat flour, inositol, organic pea vine juice powder, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic beet (root), organic sweet potato, organic carrot, ribonucleic acid, bovine liver fat extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, and organic flaxseed oil extract. Other Ingredients: Manganese glycerophosphate, calcium lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), dicalcium phosphate, vitamin A palmitate, cholecalciferol, sucrose, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.