Cataplex® A-C, 180 Tablets
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Supports a healthy immune system response function
- Maintains healthy cells and tissues
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports the hematopoietic system
- Helps maintain healthy epithelial and connective tissues*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A and Cataplex C along with organic Echinacea
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A 450 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 11 mg. Proprietary Blend 490 mg: Calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal, bovine kidney, echinacea angustifolia (root), organic echinacea purpurea (root), nutritional yeast, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, veal bone, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, oat flour, sunflower lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), rice bran, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Honey, ascorbic acid, arabic gum, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.