- Regular price
- $45.20 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $45.20 USD
- Unit price
Shop Myco-Pawz from Dr. Ruth's holistic wellness store today to help your pet be happy and healthy for many years to come.
Myco-Pawz for dogs and cats is a full-spectrum blend of eight mushroom extracts used to support immune health.
* One serving contains a clinically relevant amount (225 mg) of each mushroom by utilizing the whole mushroom parts and the extracellular compounds that they naturally produce. Myco-Pawz possesses a wide range of beneficial actions, including the support of a healthy immune response, a healthy response to stress, cardiovascular health, and detoxification.*
Medicinal mushrooms provide a source of polysaccharides, including beta-glucans. Beta-glucans have been reported to have antioxidant properties and may support blood glucose and lipid metabolism.* The mushrooms in Myco-Pawz are 100% American grown and DNA-verified to ensure quality and consistency.
• Blend of 8 standardized mushrooms, including reishi, Chaga, lion’s mane, cordyceps, maitake, shiitake, Agaricus, and turkey tail
• Contains 225 mg of each mushroom, totaling 1,800 mg per serving
• Supports a healthy immune response
• Supports brain function
• Supports detoxification
• Supports a normal response to stress.
Reishi mushrooms are rich in triterpenoids, ganoderic acid, and antioxidants, giving them an anti-inflammatory and antihistamine action. They have been shown to possess immune-supportive properties and they also support normal blood glucose metabolism and liver health.
* Chaga mushrooms help support a normal immune response. Chaga is rich in beta-glucans and polyphenols can support Many organs and the plant-based antioxidants support reduction of free radical damage.
* Lion’s mane mushrooms support neurologic system issues like cognitive impairment, degenerative nerve conditions, nerve injuries, or stroke. It may help support healthy brain function and memory. Lion’s mane mushrooms may also support a normal response to stress.
* Cordyceps mushrooms may promote exercise performance and help reduce fatigue. Cordyceps contains polysaccharides and can help control inflammation. Along with the turkey tail, Cordyceps also contains ergosterol, an antioxidant compound.
* Maitake mushrooms may support immune activity, especially when combined with shiitake and reishi mushrooms. Rich in beta-glucans and D-fraction, which have been researched as immune system enhancers.
* Shiitake mushrooms may possess immune-supportive, antioxidant properties and a normal allergic response. Shiitake is rich in beta-glucans, lentinan (which can support the heart and immune system), enzymes, amino acids, and minerals (including zinc).
* Turkey Tail mushrooms contain two immune-modulating polysaccharides - PSP and PSK. These may possess antioxidant properties and support a normal immune response, as well as liver and gut function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.