Immuplex®, 150 Capsules
- Taken daily, supports a healthy immune system response function
- Helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within a normal range
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Excellent source of, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Folate and vitamins A, B6, and B12 and antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Good source of Selenium
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Capsules) contains: Cholesterol 5 mg, Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE , Vitamin C 54 mg, Vitamin E 4.9 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Folate 60 mcg DFE (as 100 mcg Folic Acid) , Vitamin B12 2 mcg, Iron 5 mg, Zinc 9 mg, Selenium 6 mcg, Copper 0.2 mg, Chromium 30 mcg. Proprietary Blend 538 mg: Bovine liver PMG™ extract, veal bone PMG™ extract, nutritional yeast, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, bovine liver, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, zinc rice chelate, ascorbic acid, iron rice chelate, chromium yeast, water, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, copper rice chelate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.