Daily Fundamentals - General Female Endocrine, 60 Packs
- Excellent source of vitamin D, vitamin B6, and antioxidant vitamin A*
Each box includes a 30-day supply of individual packs (taken morning and evening). Each pack contains:
- Black Currant Seed Oil (one softgel)—supports proper eicosanoid synthesis and the body's normal tissue repair process*
- Catalyn® (two tablets)—contains vital nutrients, encourages healthy cell functioning, and supports overall well-being*
- Hypothalamus PMG® (one tablet)—supports healthy hypothalamus tissue and function*
- Symplex F® (one tablet)—supports healthy function of the ovaries and the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands*
- Tuna Omega-3 Oil (two softgels)—delivers essential omega-3 fatty acids (including DHA and EPA)*
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening. Store in a cool, dark place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Pack) contains: Calories 15, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Protein <1 g, Vitamin A 240 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 3 mg, Vitamin D 5 mcg, Thiamin 0.1 mg, Riboflavin 0.1 mg, Vitamin B6 0.7 mg, Calcium 30 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Tuna Oil 1,330 mg, DHA 330 mg, EPA 60 mg, Black Currant Seed Oil 320 mg, Gamma-Linolenic Acid 47 mg. Proprietary Blend 660 mg: Porcine hypothalamus PMG™ extract, magnesium citrate, defatted wheat germ, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, bovine ovary PMG™ extract, bovine liver, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, sunflower lecithin, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, calcium lactate, water, glycerine, honey, cellulose, calcium stearate, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, thiamine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy), and riboflavin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.