Calcium Lactate, 800 Tablets
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.*
- Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Suggested Use: Six tablets per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (6 Tablets) contains: 5 Calories, 1 g Total Carbohydrate, 250 mg Calcium, 50 mg Magnesium. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.