Calamari Omega-3 Liquid, 200 mL (6.8 fl oz)
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid supports healthy inflammatory processes, immune system response,* and also:
- Supports cardiovascular health^
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range^
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
Standard Process is committed to growing and sourcing the highest quality ingredients. For products like our omega-3 oils that can’t be grown on our organic farm, we go to great lengths to find sources that practice sustainable methods and apply high-quality standards. Standard Process omega-3 products are formulated in our facility and tested for rancidity and heavy metals. As a third generation, family-owned company, we stand behind our wholistic approach to nutritional health.
^As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Special Information: Refrigerate after opening.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 teaspoon (5 mL)) contains: Calories 45, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, DHA 800 mg, EPA 400 mg. Ingredients: Calamari oil (squid), natural citrus flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy), and sunflower oil.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.