Arthri-Pawz for Cats and Dogs
- Regular price
- $50.98 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $50.98 USD
- Unit price
Arthri-Pawz offers ideal nutritional support for joints, providing them with the nutrition they need to rid fluid that results in swelling, repair, stay lubricated, move freely, and function at their best.
As we and our pets age, we undergo a continuous but slow turnover and remodeling process. This is affected by many physiological factors such as diet, supplements, activity, stress, gut health, immune status, infections, aging, hormones, toxic load, and/or various medications.
Arthri-Pawz offers ideal nutritional support for joints, providing them with the nutrition they need to rid fluid that results in swelling, repair, stay lubricated, move freely, and function at their best. This synergistic formula contains powerful joint support nutraceutical compounds including:
- Glucosamine, Sulfur (MSM), Hyaluronic acid & Copper – support the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein in tendons, cartilage, and ligaments.
- Boswellia and Turmeric Extracts – powerful plant extracts, standardized to their active ingredients in order to deliver maximum support for a healthy inflammatory response, and certified free of toxic chemicals.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel – a unique mussel extract, purified using a proprietary process to preserve and stabilize bioactive compounds which help normalize the inflammatory response in joints and surrounding tissues.
- Collagen Type II – the primary type of collagen found in cartilage; provides the basic amino acid building blocks for maintaining healthy cartilage, in a form that is easily recognized and assimilated by the body.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans-Resveratrol, Zinc, Copper & Manganese – antioxidants and required cofactors for antioxidant enzymes, which help protect against damaging free radicals in order to support healthy cartilage and joint function.
Why does Dr. Ruth recommend this joint formula over all others? For starters, it’s hypoallergenic. Because this is based on shellfish, pets that have allergies to chicken or beef can take this. It provides the essential building blocks and nutrients for joint repair. Arthri-Pawz reduces free radicals and supports a healthy inflammatory response which may help lessen wear and tear on the joints and between spinal vertebrae. It reduces the potential for the body to attack its own joint tissue, a known cause of the second cruciate rupture in dogs.
See what our satisfied fur-parents are saying about Fidospore
This is great! We want to do everything we can for our little dachshund who has IVDD!
My dachshund, Roxane, is 15-1/2 years old. This is mixed every morning and evening with her Crockpet meal. She is more limber than I am. Great product.
They work, need I say more?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.