As we and our pets age, we undergo a continuous but slow turnover and remodeling process. This is affected by many physiological factors such as diet, supplements, activity, stress, gut health, immune status, infections, aging, hormones, toxic load and/or various medications.
Why does Dr. Ruth recommend this joint formula over all others? For starters, it’s hypoallergenic. Because this is based on shellfish, pets that have allergies to chicken or beef can take this. It provides the essential building blocks and nutrients for joint repair. Arthrosoothe reduces free radicals and supports a healthy inflammatory response which may help lessen wear and tear on the joints and between spinal vertebrae. It reduces the potential for the body to attack its own joint tissue, a known cause of the second cruciate rupture in dogs.
ArthroSoothe offers ideal nutritional support for joints, providing them with the nutrition they need to rid fluid that results in swelling, repair, stay lubricated, move freely, and function at their best. This synergistic formula contains powerful joint support nutraceutical compounds including:
- Glucosamine, Sulfur (MSM), Hyaluronic acid & Copper – support the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein in in tendons, cartilage, and ligaments.
- Boswellia and Turmeric Extracts – powerful plant extracts, standardized to their active ingredients in order to deliver maximum support for a healthy inflammatory response, and certified free of toxic chemicals.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel – a unique mussel extract, purified using a proprietary process to preserve and stabilize bioactive compounds which help normalize the inflammatory response in joints and surrounding tissues.
- Collagen Type II – the primary type of collagen found in cartilage; provides the basic amino acid building blocks for maintaining healthy cartilage, in a form that is easily recognized and assimilated by the body.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans Resveratrol, Zinc, Copper & Manganese – antioxidants and required cofactors for antioxidant enzymes, which help protect against damaging free radicals in order to support healthy cartilage and joint function.
Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) - These cetylated fatty acids have enhanced absorption in the gastrointestinal tract.They significantly reduced inflammation by decreasing pro-inflammatory marker expression.