International Shipping Policy
- We are not liable for and will not refund any orders lost, damaged or confiscated by customs. You are purchasing at your own risk.
- Once processed, international shipments may take 2-6 weeks to arrive. This can vary greatly based on the country and its customs process.
- We do not consider package lost in transit until 45 days after shipment. If determined lost, we must open a tracer claim with the shipping carrier before taking any corrective action. If your package is determined lost, a lost package affidavit email will be sent from our third-party claims company (U-PIC) to confirm non-delivery. All lost package claims must be reported within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Some duty tax fees may apply, however we cannot predict them in advance. Please refer to your Customs agency for more information before ordering.
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.